Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yay God.

~ So sleeping by yourself in a house where you think "restless spirits" might be= no fun. My door locked front door opened by itself twice the other day. And apparently Caleb sees things and thinks that there are restless spirits there. He said they are not bad but still they it freaked me out considering that Brandon was staying castle so i was all alone. I talked to Rachel and she says that she doesn't know if there is anything there or not. I cried alot last night my mom wanted to come get but I decided to stick it out through the night. I prayed alot..and i mean ALOT. I also had worship music playing almost all night and read this present darkness for the cool angel parts. Its amazing how praying for God to send me an Angel to watch over me(apparently my mom also prayed for me.) and asking him to calm me down really works. I mean i was calm collected had no nightmares and fell asleep really easily. It was amazing that is all i can say. Its nights like these when my beliefs in God really stand out for me. When he is there listening and comforting me. I like to think that he did send me an Angel to watch over me just in case : ) God is amazing the end. Daily quiet times will be starting soon.

~ Go see the new Batman movie. Its Epic the end.

~Jokes about Heath Ledger's death are not funny...at all. Grow up.

~ You really hurt my feelings and offended me the other night. I'm not sure if you did it on purpose or not. But im not going to say anything because that is how i am...P.S. I saw what you were doing and did. Not cool...not cool at all.

~ My feet are freezing stupid work.

No comments: