Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hiding

~ So i started my deviotional today...it was really good i just wish that each day was a little longer. Im also going to start reading Job. Today in my devitional it was talking about how Adam and Eve hid from God because they were naked and ashamed but God still knew they were there. What really hit me hard is how long i have been "hiding" from God, He knows im there and i know that He is still there. I just have been straying and not want to work on my relationship with Him because its hard. Its hard to give up everything and say here take my life show me what to do. I wandered wanting to make my own choices my own decisions and not invlolving Him at all. But after this year of having Chris leave me which broke me down, and loosing good friends and moving out and feeling all alone I realized that i really do need God to be a major part of my life, and I am happier when he is. I am planning on going back to church. I am going to start going to southeast I just pray that i will be welcomed back again and feel accepted. I know that Rachel should be there and that will help.

~ Irony of the day, I see a homeless man on my way to work and give him some extra money because i felt convicted to. I go to wendy's to get food and my card didnt work. I went to a ATM and they couldnt access my information. For some reason a block was put on my card. But i got it fixed and its all good. No good deed goes unpunished right? lol

~ Also my car likes to randomly stop...engine turns off this is no bueno im hoping after getting the oil, air filter changed it will be back to normal because i dont have money to take it to Bob again.

No comments: