Wednesday, July 16, 2008

breaking down.

~ So my car is leaking coolant cool right? hopefully its nothing to horrible Chaz is coming over tonight to look at it again. Thank God for Chaz im not sure what i would do if i didnt have him in my life. It just frustrating right when things are looking up and looking like i might get out of this funk BAM! My car decides to be stupid can't i just have like one day of complete happiness without being overwhelmed, frustrated, or depressed because something shitty happens? That would be really awesome. This is the ONLY time i wish that i was talking with Chris so that i could get my money he owes me(which i doubt i will ever get) to help me out. We owe our land lord like $400 friday, my phone bill is due saturday, and we owe rent on the 1st and im sure there are some other bills in there that i forgot about. Plus i owe my mom some money and if my car needs to go to Bob my mechanic i doubt that i could afford it or even get it down there without it overheating and dying. I just hope that we can fix my car tonight that would be fantastic. I just want to keep my head above water and not feel so overwhelmed.

~ I was weak last night and i give in please forgive me whoever is angry at me. I hate that whenever i get upset that that is the only thing i can think of to do, and sometimes do do. I need to get past that as well.

No comments: