Friday, July 11, 2008

sure rub it in my face.

~So last night my Ex texted me asked how i was what what new blah blah blah. And then he tells me that his girlfriend is pregnant, i already knew this but whatever. He said how happy he was and how excited he was and I told him good for him because i dont really give a rats ass. And then he told me thank you, have a good night. Did he text me just to rub it in my face that he has someone, they are going to have a family and that he is completely happy? Do I really even care? I am perfectly fine being single, I dont want to even think about having a family or getting married until im atleast 24 or 25. So kudos to you Kyle congrats that you are starting off early i never wanted that. LOL good job rubbing something in my face when i dont even care you are so special.

~So im planning on staying up all night to pack so i can move practically everything tommorrow. Tommorrow will be a very interesting day.

Less than three

No comments: