Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Poor excuse

~ I didnt start my devotional last night because i didnt have a highlighter to highlight stuff...lame excuse right? But today i will start it i promised myself this.

~ I am getting a little sick of feeling like i am always initating plans and always asking people to go do something. I cant even remember the last time i got asked to do something sad right? So the new plan is to stop asking all together and see how long it will take this will be my little experiment. Maybe i also wont text anyone today either....Its things like this that make me feel like im easily replaceable. Also the fact that when i ask certain friends to hangout they say things that translate to" ya i will chill with you if nothing better comes up, but if something or someone better comes up your out of luck" It makes me feel like im a freaking last resort and that sucks.

~ If i disapeared would you care? i doubt it you would go on with life and make someone else your last resort.

No comments: