Friday, July 25, 2008

thoughts

~ So i'm really enjoying doing my quite times in the morning it makes me day that much better. I feel happier and more ready to take on the world with a positive outlook.

~ I was hanging out with Paul, Kat, Brandon and Ian A. last night and came to the realization(which i have come to many times before) that I'm glad me and Chris aren't together anymore. If I was still with him i wouldn't have been there last night. I wouldn't have some amazing friends or amazing times working at castle. I would be to busy wanting to spend my time with him. Brandon and I are reading this book called "He's not that into you" and it had a whole section last night about alcoholics and drug users. And I know that he loved his drugs and alcohol more than me if it came down to it he would have chosen those things over me which is sad. I know that I deserve better. I deserve a man that will love me more than anything else(except God) and wont be verbally abusive when he is drinking. And this amazing man will find me its just a matter of time of when it happens and when God wants it to happen. I just have to have faith that it will happen.

No comments: