Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm sorry

- I'm sorry i hurt you
-i'm sorry im not the friend you need me to be
- i'm sorry that i was living a lie with you
- i'm sorry that i may have said some horrible things about you
- i'm sorry i didn't believe you
-i'm sorry i lost your friendship
- i'm sorry that i still think about you
- i'm sorry i still want you
- i'm sorry that i don't want you
-i'm sorry that i think horrible things about you
- i'm sorry that i never gave you a chance
- i'm sorry i gave you another chance
- i'm sorry i lied to you
- i'm sorry i dreamed of being with you forever
- i'm sorry i strayed away
- i'm sorry i'm still straying farther away from you
- i'm sorry i get jealous of you and what you have
-i'm sorry i'm not who you needed me to be
- i'm sorry i'm not who you wanted me to be
- i'm sorry i sometimes hate myself
-i'm sorry i sometimes pick myself apart until there is nothing left that i like
- i'm sorry that i still want to turn to cutting
- i'm sorry that whenever i see a sharp object i think about all the reasons of why i could pull it across my skin
-i'm sorry i'm not her
- i'm sorry that i could never be her
- i'm sorry i never want to be her
- i'm sorry i get selfish
- i'm sorry i can be self centered
- i'm sorry that i don't give a damn about your problems
- i'm sorry i dont always want to hear about why you are so upset, it is always the same
- i'm sorry i want you to take care of your problems on your own
- i'm sorry i pushed you away
- i'm sorry i'm not a stronger person
-i'm sorry i let everything get to me
-i'm sorry that i reject you
- i'm sorry that i want to be alone
- i'm sorry you got hurt
-i'm sorry i let you use me
- i'm sorry i still dream about you
- i'm sorry i want you to come back
- i'm sorry i smiled when i heard you were doing so poorly
- i'm sorry i got a little happier when i learned you were worse off without me
- i'm sorry i thought if you would still be in this position if you had never left me
- i'm sorry you don't have your life together
-i'm sorry i dont trust you
- i'm sorry i have trust issues
- i'm sorry you gave me trust issues
- i'm sorry i will never completely let you in
- i'm sorry i won't let you see all of my weaknesses
-i'm sorry and you will never know why
-i'm not sorry that i hurt you, you needed to grow up
- i'm not always sorry im better off without you here
- i'm not sorry that i won't take you back
- i'm not sorry that i won't ever let you touch me again
- i'm not sorry that i am growing up and i don't want your dramatic life style
-i'm not sorry i gave you a second chance for you to blow. I tried you didn't
-i'm not sorry that i didn't want to meet him that day and i lost your friendship because of that
-i'm not sorry i told you to grow up
- i'm not sorry your not in my life, you only brought me down
- i'm not sorry i know about what you have done
- i'm not sorry i cut you out of my life
- i'm not sorry i gave up on you
- i'm not sorry i continue to fight for what i want
- i'm not sorry that i can be better than you in some aspects
- i'm sorry i lied to you
- i'm not sorry i let you use me a second time...i learned from it
-i'm not sorry i let you in my heart
- i'm not sorry i didn't let you in
- i'm not sorry that i haven't let you in yet
- i'm not sorry that i'm scared to know the truth
- i'm not sorry that i don't want to know the truth
- i'm not sorry i'm human and make mistakes
- i'm not sorry i'm not always who you expect me to be.
- i'm not sorry that you are a prick
- i'm not sorry that you hurt me
- i'm not sorry you almost distroyed me
- i'm not sorry i rose from the ashes of my past with you to become a stronger person
- i'm not sorry that i'm not a shallow bitch like you
- i'm not sorry i wont give up on my beliefs
- i'm not sorry i loved you
- i'm not sorry that i won't give up on myself
- i'm not sorry that i don't quite know who i am
- i'm not sorry that i don't hide my scars
-i'm not sorry that i will let you know that you hurt me
- i'm not sorry that i am allowing myself to be happy
- i'm not sorry for who i am...most of the time

No comments: